“You don’t have to know how to code to be an entrepreneur…you just have to know how to hustle.”
How it works
Hustle Con works like business school: you show up and are taught strategies for starting and growing your company. Except at Hustle Con you’re not paying $50,000 a year to attend. And you’ll actually use what you learn. And your professors have actually accomplished what they’re teaching. And you won’t wanna skip it. When you leave, you’ll be able to implement what you learned. But you might be hungover on Saturday, the day after Hustle Con. That’s your fault though. We’ve gathered the founders of the fastest growing startups to give 30 minute keynotes on actionable tactics for launching and growing your startup. You’ll learn how they got started, how they grew, and what they learned along the way.
Should I come?
If you wanna learn from the best founders in the world, then yeah, come. If you wanna learn nontechnical tactics, then yeah, you should come. If you’re a founder, public company employee, wantreprenuer, technical or not technical then yeah, you should definitely come. Oh yeah, by the way…last year’s event sold out weeks in advance (proof). As did the year before. So make sure you get your tickets ASAP. We always sell out.
Speakers and Topics
- Matthew Brimer, General Assembly – Community building in the 21st century
- Tim Chen, NerdWallet – 0 to 1m monthly visitors
- Jack Smith, Vungle – Advertising + hustle = #winning
- Walker Williams, Teespring – Doing things that don’t scale
- Tim Westergren, Pandora – Don’t stop believin’
- Heidi Zak, ThirdLove – All press is good press?
- Arram Sabeti, ZeroCater – Taking ZeroCater from 0 to 80 people
- James Beshara, Tilt – A conversation with Colleen Taylor from TechCrunch
- Adam Draper, Boost VC – Fundraising
- Andrew Warner, Mixergy – You know so much yet do so little
- Jessica Scorpio, Getaround – How to turn an “oh shit” moment into a Series B
- Nikhil & Alejandro, Back to the Roots – Making food personal again
- Arum Kang, Coffee Meets Bagel – No technical co-founder? Not a problem!
- AJ Forsythe, iCracked – Going from an MVP to a real, scalable product
- Gagan Biyani, Sprig – Product market fit
We’re psyched for Hustle Con 2016. Subscribe to our email list for all of the event updates and access to tickets as soon as they’re available.